Custom Truck Bodies, Trailers & Enclosures
Family-owned and established in 2003, TriVan designs and builds specialized aluminum truck bodies, trailers and enclosures for a wide range of customers in the U.S. and North America. Our 40,000 square foot facility is located 90 minutes north of Seattle on Interstate 5 in Ferndale, Washington, and our mission is simple: Creatively build the highest quality custom truck bodies, trailers and enclosures to precisely meet the unique specifications of our industrial, commercial, governmental and municipal customers.
Custom Truck Body, Trailer & Enclosure for Many Industries
- City, county, state & federal government fleets (crew trailers, office trailers, custom flat decks, custom truck bodies, hotstick trailers, mobile labs, reading service bodies, sewer/water/utility truck bodies & more)
- Law enforcement and public safety (animal control, bomb squad/explosive ordinance disposal, crime scene investigation, dive rescue, mobile command centers, prisoner & crew transport, search & rescue, SWAT units & more)
- Public utilities & water/wastewater districts
- Oil & gas industry (control cabins, data vans, oilfield data, oilfield service, specialty oilfield trucks & more)
- Film industry (camera trucks, make-up trailers, production trailers, wardrobe trailers & more)
- Private industry, trades & specialty applications (landscaper bodies, paper shredding trucks, plumbing van bodies, race support and recreational truck bodies & more)
- Truck dealerships (van bodies & more)
- Power generation companies (enclosures & more)
- Mobile meat processing/butcher/slaughter trailers & truck bodies
- Mobile medical vehicles (audiology testing, mobile clinics, emergency response vehicles & more)
- Click for more examples of specialized truck bodies and trailers.
Everything Done In-House Under One Roof
From concept to completion, every stage of your vehicle’s production is handled by our capable staff of almost 100 designers, fabricators, welders, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters and installers. All design, engineering & body construction is handled in-house, custom from the bottom up, and never subcontracted. If you need a custom truck body, trailer, specialty vehicle, or specialized aluminum enclosure, come for a tour of our facility, meet our staff and check out projects in production. We’d love to show you around!