Custom Truck Bodies, Trailers & Enclosures
Family-owned and established in 2003, TriVan designs and builds specialized aluminum truck bodies, trailers and enclosures for a wide range of customers in the U.S. and North America. Our 40,000 square foot facility is located 90 minutes north of Seattle on Interstate 5 in Ferndale, Washington, and our mission is simple: Creatively build the highest quality custom truck bodies, trailers and enclosures to precisely meet the unique specifications of our industrial, commercial, governmental and municipal customers.
Custom Truck Body, Trailer & Enclosure for Many Industries
- City, county, state & federal government fleets (crew trailers, office trailers, custom flat decks, custom truck bodies, hotstick trailers, mobile labs, reading service bodies, sewer/water/utility truck bodies & more)
- Law enforcement and public safety (animal control, bomb squad/explosive ordinance disposal, crime scene investigation, dive rescue, mobile command centers, prisoner & crew transport, search & rescue, SWAT units & more)
- Public utilities & water/wastewater districts
- Oil & gas industry (control cabins, data vans, oilfield data, oilfield service, specialty oilfield trucks & more)
- Film industry (camera trucks, make-up trailers, production trailers, wardrobe trailers & more)
- Private industry, trades & specialty applications (landscaper bodies, paper shredding trucks, plumbing van bodies, race support and recreational truck bodies & more)
- Truck dealerships (van bodies & more)
- Power generation companies (enclosures & more)
- Mobile meat processing/butcher/slaughter trailers & truck bodies
- Mobile medical vehicles (audiology testing, mobile clinics, emergency response vehicles & more)
From concept to completion, every stage of your vehicle’s production is handled by our capable staff of designers, fabricators, welders, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters and installers. All design, engineering & body construction is handled in-house, from the bottom up. If you need a custom truck body, trailer, specialty vehicle, or specialized aluminum enclosure, come for a tour of our facility, meet our staff and check out projects in production. We’d love to show you around!